AYSP offers a rewarding volunteer program to support the children, youth and their families receiving services at AYSP.
Some of the opportunities available include:
- Mentorship Program
- Tutoring Program
- Childcare Support
- Program Co-Facilitator
- Court Support
Our volunteers are an important part of the day to day lives of the people we serve. Our volunteer pool includes diverse individuals who bring a wide array of knowledge, experience and talents to our agency.
Before you apply to volunteer at AYSP, please make sure you meet the program requirements. Volunteer applicants must be:
- A minimum of 19 years old
- Able to commit to the Volunteer Program for a minimum of 1 year
- Able to undergo a Criminal Records Check and Other Reference Checks
- Able to participate in a volunteer training program
- Able to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of AYSP clients
the volunteer application here.