Working Together with Families, 0-6
The WTWF, 0-6 Program is an intensive, home based, family-focused intervention for families and children from birth to their 7th birthday. It is based on a family preservation service delivery model. Therapists work together with parents to identify family strengths and needs and develop goals to guide the change process.
- Families involved with Peel Children’s Aid
- Children ages 0 to 6 who are at risk of out-of-home placement
- Complex, multi-need families
- Parents/caregivers who are willing to participate in an intensive in-home program where the therapist visits two to three times per week, initially, for four to six months
- Families motivated to stay together and, thus, voluntarily agree to participate in the program